Dear Northridge Church Family,
It remains our absolute priority to create a safe and secure place for you and your family to worship and experience the life-giving message of Jesus Christ. When we are faced with times like these that are confusing and dark, we The Church, have an opportunity to shine the brightest as the Hope of the World.
God's Word leads us in 2 Timothy 1:7, that we have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power love and a sound mind. Let us be encouraged to not let fear lead us to instead let wisdom and discernment guide us as we move forward together.
Preventing the spread of illness is something we will always take seriously. In addition to the everyday practices, we are taking extra precautions during this time to help keep you and your family safe and healthy.
- We have and will continue to sanitize and wipe down high traffic areas like doorknobs, handles, handrails, and seating areas throughout the day to prepare and gather in service.
- We are providing additional hand sanitizer, especially near our NR kids/nursery rooms and throughout our common spaces for your use.
- Our team is staying close and up to date on the current news given about the Corona-virus to help us make the best decisions for us all.
- Stay tuned to our social media and our church website for any new updates and or changes that may come to our service times and scheduled events.
- For some people, to watch our services online may be the best consideration based on your current health issues and circumstances.
- We will continue to broadcast our services live through Facebook to meet this need.
No matter what happens in the coming days and weeks we will continue to preach the Hope-Filled message of Jesus Christ. We want to thank you for your faithfulness and continued support to the mission God has called us to as his Body - To reach this world for Jesus.
God Bless You!
Pastor Derek & Rachel Capello and the Northridge Staff